Want To Read “Exit Strategy” Chapter One In Its Entirety?

Keisha At The Condo

Sometimes my mind goes on a tangent and I actually visualize my characters doing the mundane things that real people do on weekends. For instance, I can see Keisha sometimes with startling clarity, hanging out at Tristan’s condo on one of their role-play weekends. One of my readers submitted the photo above in my characters’ hangout page on Facebook:  “Keisha and Jada From The Block.” If you haven’t joined this page, you really should, because we’re going to have some fun in that little hangout (join here). Chapter One of “Exit Strategy” is posted there in its entirety for your reading pleasure :)

Tristan Watiting for Keisha

Right now I’m not doing much except posting excerpts there, but eventually I want to have discussions about the books there, role-play fantasies for readers, and every manner of fun we can conjure up to keep you engaged as I finish this series.

Just as I have envisioned Keisha hanging out at the condo, I’ve seen Tristan, too. Mind you, the visions I get of him are always more risque. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I created him, so I get to see him in any stage of dress or undress I’d like! LOL

So, go read Chapter One of  “Exit Strategy,” and tell me what you think. READ

79 comments on “Want To Read “Exit Strategy” Chapter One In Its Entirety?

1. LB says:

I’m not on FB, do you have another place where its posted?

2. LB says:

Yep, I’ll send my email address. I’m so excited about this second book. Is it the same as GoodReader?

3. ol2live4@comcast.net says:

I would love to reade Ch apter 1 of “Exit Strategy”, but for employment reasons, I cannot join Facebook.

Traci

4. Deena says:

Another non-Facebook person here. Would you mind emailing Chapter 1 to me, too? Thanks in advance!

ps – not sure if my email addy is showing correctly; there should be an underscore befire ‘dd’. Thanks!

5. H says:

Oh my… That picture is Gabriel Aubrey! Is that wise? Other Images of him come to mind, might ruin Tristin’s image.

6. Deena says:

I checked my email this morning and was SO excited to see that you had sent Chapter 1. Thanks!!!

Let me start off by saying that I don’t always necessarily like to read excerpts from new books, because I’m impatient and want to read the story as a whole, but also because I don’t want any clues as to what may happen. But I HAD to read this because I was so shocked when Keisha said “Jungle Fever” and I had to know how Tristan reacted. And I know that you have a life, family, job and you hurt your arm, but I now must insist that you hurry up and get this book out! I cannot wait to see how this story plays out! Hopefully, you will put us out of our misery soon.

p.s. I loved how Mrs. Naven and Moses both commented on how Tristan had changed after being with Keisha. I knew she was softening that man up!

7. Shawn says:

Yet, another non-Facebook person asking if you can email me a copy of the first chapter. Thanks

8. Shenee says:

Hello I would love to read chapter one of book but I can’t join facebook

9. Nakia Bradley says:

Can you please e-mail me chapter 1?

10. Nakia Bradley says:

Please email me chapter1? I am not able to pull it up from Facebook.

11. Xanthia D Osborne says:

Hello I wanted to read the First Chapter as well but alas I do not have FB either would you please email it to me also?

12. Andria says:

Will you please email me the First Chapter? I do not have a Facebook account and I can’t wait to find out what happened when she said “Jungle Fever”.

13. Tee says:

I would love to read the first chapter but don’t have F.B. either. Could you send me a copy too? Pretty please!!

14. arketa franklin says:

First of all, i really loved the first book and i’m anxiously waiting for exit strategy, I tried joining on facebook and it said its a “closed group” i have to admit, i have facebook, but i’m not face book savey, soooo, how to i get to see chapter 1, I am going to die if I cant read it!!!! please help me :(

15. Crystal says:

I loved the first book. I tried joining the Facebook group but it was closed. PLEASE send me chapter 1 of “EXIT” via email.

• LV Lewis says:

Crystal,
      It’s not closed. You do have to be a follower or friend on my page in order to join, but it shouldn’t register close.

I’ll send the copy via email, but please, try again :)

LV

16. lale says:

Can u send it my email as well I’m obsessed with this now lol its so good.

• LV Lewis says:

Lauren:

Just sent! Please give me feedback on the site as to what you think about it.

LV

• lale says:

Love the site just signed up for the updates! Great first chapter as well I’m super excited you have a new fan lol now hurry n give me my book lol :) thx again for the email!

17. Jobo says:

Hello L. V!

Just wondering if its possible to post chapter one on this blog for the non-Facebookers like me. So that way you are not emailing and emailing and emailing? Just a thought…of course your readers will be happy to get the excerpts any way they can. Lol!

18. Deanna rollins says:

I would like to read chapter 1 as well..thank you

19. Addi says:

Hi LV, another non-facebooker here that’s just dying to get my hands on that excerpt from book two? Will you email it to me ASAP.

A Fan

• LV Lewis says:

Yes, well do. :)

• Addi says:

Thanks so much! Hurry, hurry…I can’t wait. I’m such a fan of this series already.

Addi D.

• Addi says:

Hey LV, stil haven’t received the excerpt…

Addi D

• Addi says:

Yeeeeeeees LV, that excerpt just gave me life honey!! I can wait for book two. Please, please don’t be too long. Please tell me that love is gonna knock Tristan on his you know what in this book. I personally think it already has and He just doesn’t know it yet…lol. Maybe he needs a family too…Yep, some kids…Lets just melt his heart altogether. I’d love to see how the Dom in Tristan would work family life into his alternative lifestyle…my imagination has just gone wild as you can clearly see…Lol. Patiently waiting on book two and my own Tristan of course.😄
        Addi

• LV Lewis says:

So glad you enjoyed, and I’m working furiously :)

20. Kim says:

I’m on FB but I can’t get to the first chapter of Exit Strategy. Can you please email it to me? I absolutely loved the first book. I’ve read it three times and can’t wait for book 2!!!!

21. jackie says:

I just finished the 1st book can you please email the 1st chapter of the exit strategy. Thank you so much I can’t waite to read it

22. anpat says:

when will exit strategy release

23. anpat says:

please email me chapter one

24. Shelly Bowe says:

Please send me Chapter 1 of book 2 by wmail? Really NEED to know how Tristan reacted!

25. Reina Corvil says:

I just read book 1 while I was at work today and I am already losing my mind over waiting for book 2 please send me the chapter 1 of book 2. I am beyond hooked and I loved so much. Great Job!!!!! I hope I can bear the wait.

26. Sheena says:

Omg just bought and read that book in a couple of hours. I seriously could not put it down. Im trying to be patient but it is so hard!!! Lol

27. k. green says:

I am not on facebook and am anxiously awaiting exit strategy. Is the first chapter posted anywhere other than fb yet?

28. Deedra Allen says:

L. V. I would love to read the first chapter. I have a group of ladies at work addicted Keisha and Tristan. We typically listen to audio books and I have rated this as one of my five stars. Please Please send me chapter one. I will read and listen once it’s on audio.PS for audio listeners you made a great choice with Marie Helene.

29. Shaunte McCombs says:

I am just wondering when book two will be put on Amazon? When I got to the end of the book I wanted to scream.Talk about a cliffhanger. I just wanted die.

30. Adrienne Cooper says:

Can you see me the 1st chapter pls

31. Angel says:

I just finished Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever and loved it! Is it possible to get the 1st chapter of Exit Strategy emailed to me (I’m not on FB either). My email address: aciangi@gmail.com. Thank you!

32. taria says:

I found your book on Audible Sunday night and never went to sleep…lol I loved it. So waiting for Exit Strategy.

• LV Lewis says:

Thanks, Tara. I’m scurrying trying to get it done. Work, homelife, and health didn’t cooperate, so I’m way behind. Hope it’s worth the wait, and I am trying to get it out as soon as I can! ~ LV

33. April Dunbat says:

Hello, l love them! Could you please email the first chapter as well as l am not on Facebook? Thanks all of your hard work!!

34. Debi Kircher says:

I am a Facebook user but can not locate chapter 1 in the files section of the group. Would it be possible for you to email Chapter 1 to me? Thank you and Book 1 was AMAZING!! :)

35. I found Chapter 2 and an exerpt of chapter 3 on the facebook group but no CHapter 1 :( Someone in the group said you werent sharing this chapter?? But why would you share chapter 2? Im confused… Is it possible to get Chapter 1 emailed to me as well? jayanddebi@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

• LV Lewis says:

Sorry for the confusion! I think the admins remembered that chapter one is at the end of the new version of 50SoJF so if you received the one with the dark green cover from Amazon, Chapter One of ES is in the back of it. However, I’ll email chapter one to you right away. Again, sorry for the mix-up.

LV

36. Elaine Putt says:

Thank you for writing such an awesome book !! Also I could not find chapter one on the Facebook page and wanted to request an email copy if you have time, if not I totally understand and will be patiently waiting for your Exit Stradgy release. Have a great weekend :)